Scotland?


I know I live in Minnesota, but every time it rains, I live in Scotland. I went there for about 5 days in 2006. I absolutely  loved it and although it was extra wet, it was extra green, too. It started pouring last night around 8:45 and is barely beginning to let up (it's 4:15pm)


James has been working from home, listening and watching a training from San Francisco. On Monday, he kept wishing he had two monitors... I came home yesterday with our table in the living room, right in front of the rigged TV. I thought it was awesome. As captivating as listening to tech talk is, I am grateful that James is home this week. Helping me figure out my life and our future. And what a better way to spend a rainy day than being inside... listening to James' training... okay that part isn't as ideal. [Bentley was eyeing the strap on the camera- such a funny and cute kitty]

Yesterday was my last day at Humboldt. I am officially done. I have no daytime job. I work 3 days a week at the Y, but that's only a side job. Needless to say, I have been applying to various bakery-type shops and stores. Although it is difficult because I have no experience or education in culinary arts, I feel like this would be a fun kind of job to save money for a while. I do have to get a job first. In the mean time, I am here at home... sleeping, using the computer, applying for jobs, (occasionally) cleaning, and inadvertently learning about SharePoint.

Comments

Popular Posts