Update and Random Thoughts
So, I took the job! I did it and I feel great about it. Very excited actually. Why was this such a hard decision? Well it will impact the next 2 years of my life, and the rest of it too. Okay, I do feel justified in the fact that it took me over 2 1/2 weeks to come up with my final decision. I can't wait to be close to my family. I love and miss them.
I really love BYU-Idaho, I do. But, sometimes I just want to get out of this bubble. I realize that I have learned many valuable lessons here and I know that I was meant to come here at this time in my life. I am grateful, I don't want to sound ungrateful. I do think it's time for me to move on though. A new stage in life is just waiting for me. It's exciting and hard to believe. College flew by! Am I really old enough to graduate from college? 21 years old, graduated high school four years ago...Yep, Cami, you are old enough. But am I really?! I can't imagine how it feels to be a parent of your first college graduate. Mom and Dad, do you feel old? Well they don't read my blog, and even if they did, I know what my dad would say. "What, I'm not old, I just turned 28."
I feel like a freshman right now. It is Saturday night and I don't have any plans so I am sitting in my room. I finished everything that is due on Monday, which isn't much considering I only have 3 classes total right now. I need to do something, I have friends here. Maybe I should go find some friends and devise a plan. Okay I am leaving, and I am going to go have a good ol' time with some of my friends, cuz we're in college. Yeah, cuz.
I really love BYU-Idaho, I do. But, sometimes I just want to get out of this bubble. I realize that I have learned many valuable lessons here and I know that I was meant to come here at this time in my life. I am grateful, I don't want to sound ungrateful. I do think it's time for me to move on though. A new stage in life is just waiting for me. It's exciting and hard to believe. College flew by! Am I really old enough to graduate from college? 21 years old, graduated high school four years ago...Yep, Cami, you are old enough. But am I really?! I can't imagine how it feels to be a parent of your first college graduate. Mom and Dad, do you feel old? Well they don't read my blog, and even if they did, I know what my dad would say. "What, I'm not old, I just turned 28."
I feel like a freshman right now. It is Saturday night and I don't have any plans so I am sitting in my room. I finished everything that is due on Monday, which isn't much considering I only have 3 classes total right now. I need to do something, I have friends here. Maybe I should go find some friends and devise a plan. Okay I am leaving, and I am going to go have a good ol' time with some of my friends, cuz we're in college. Yeah, cuz.
The Ferrins LOVE you!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's strange to change chapters, isn't it????
You're going to a great job! I'm super excited for you!
Love,
Me
That's so exciting! I'm happy for you!!!! You'll do great!
ReplyDelete