Texting It Up With Kew Dawg

Texting is very interesting. You can say exactly what you mean and the person reading it may interpret it wrong. This goes to show how important tone and voice are in communicating. That reminds me of a weird presentation this girl gave in my Anthropology class yesterday. I don't want to think about that though so moving on... I love texting Kelli. Even though we can't hear the tone of each others voices, we know exactly how it is being said! It is so great. I have to share this lovely conversation we had the other day. It was totally wicked:

C: Kelli dearest, I was just thinking about you. How are you? Excited to go home?
K: I was just thinking about you in well. I am so excited, I need to get out of here!
C: If you were thinking about me in a well you are wrong. But good! Summers are so fun. I wish I had one! lol
K: I am wrong because I'm thinking about you in a well? I can think about whoever I want when I'm in a well
C: No I am not currently in a well. That's all I'm saying. But if you are in a well. thinking about me, than that's okay.
K: That's what I meant, I'm in a well.
C: Oh well in that case! Is Samara in there with you?
K: Yeah we're playing pick up sticks
C: Oh my gosh! I'm crying because I got creeped out and I can't stop laughing
K: Hahahaha I'm laughing too haha we're funny!
C: Yeah we are! We are probably the two most funny peolpe in the world. Haha ew I spelled people wrong!
K: Hahahahah ah I can't stop laughing now
C: Are you crying yet?
K: No but I just sneezed!
C: haha awesome!
That is basically the reason for this post. I couldn't let this convo get deleted. It is smothered with inside jokes and memories. Love that girl so much.
I have a grass volleyball game in about 2 hours, so fun! Last week it was rainy and I kept slipping on the grass, it was pretty funny. The sunset was beautiful though. Our friend Chad, who is on our volleyball team, kept commenting on it. "Guys, the sunset is beautiful" but he would say it at unexpected times- like when we were losing and we just messed up again. Or right after we won, which was hilarious. I guess it helped me see that the volleyball game really didn't matter and that there a bigger and better things in life. But I am still glad we won :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts