Finally.

I have been wanting to post for a while. I was thinking of what to write about because I wasn't really sure, then I never made the time to do it. Now it is 12:37 A.M. I should definitely be sleeping. I love sleep, why do I feel like not going to sleep right now? I have a couple explanations. One, I took a nap today. Two, my mind is not wanting to turn off quite yet. Today was good, I swam (twice,) went to classes, did a lot of homework, made Indian tacos (which were delicious if I don't say so myself,) and I got to watch The Office.
The weeks go by very fast. Life goes by very fast. I want to enjoy each day and live in the moment and I am. It used to be a huge problem. I was always waiting for the weekend, or for the next break from school. Now, I wake up and can't wait to see what great things will happen throughout the day. I realized that by always worrying and wanting time to go by faster, I was focusing on myself. I wasn't trying to see how I could help someone have a better day. I have learned to serve others by being a good friend (still trying) and by sincerely caring about them. Not always worrying about myself and how I can make me happy. It's through making others happy that I can enjoy life.

Comments

  1. I go through those late nights a lot. I usually waste a ton of time on facebook. Making other people happy really is awesome. It's what makes me happy too. It's good to always enjoy what you're doing. You can learn something from every situation so it's good to appreciate them all. Even the good, bad, and the ugly. Sounds like you're having fun. Did you pick a major yet? Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts