Perspective
I have been thinking so much about love. From feeling loved by my parents when I was a child, to looking at T and feeling this incredible love for him. As I grow and experience life, I feel more love. It brings me closer to God and helps me understand Him. God is our Father, He loves us with a perfect love. I am learning more about this perfect love as I feel it in my own relationships. Unconditional, forgiving, and enduring love.
There are so many people who do not have an ideal situation with family life. Divorce, contention, unemployment, poverty, etc... And here I am, living a life I wanted. I have a loving husband, a beautiful son, we have jobs, we go to games (have fun), go out to eat, enjoy the outdoors, and live in a great neighborhood. I just feel so grateful. I know I don't deserve this and everything I have been given is a gift from God. All I can do is be thankful and try to enjoy these gifts.
There are so many people who do not have an ideal situation with family life. Divorce, contention, unemployment, poverty, etc... And here I am, living a life I wanted. I have a loving husband, a beautiful son, we have jobs, we go to games (have fun), go out to eat, enjoy the outdoors, and live in a great neighborhood. I just feel so grateful. I know I don't deserve this and everything I have been given is a gift from God. All I can do is be thankful and try to enjoy these gifts.
Isn't is great that we get to experience life!?! You are great! I am grateful for your friendship! Love you! Also, your blog is super cute! Is the top new? I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks. It is new! Miss you
DeleteI love this! I love the gratitude that is so present for your family you came from and the family you are creating now. This life is such a blessed experience! Thanks for sharing your love. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Katie! I love reading your heartfelt blog. Your radiance shines through, how to see you in the spring sometime :)
DeleteDont eat him up I would miss him too much! I love too!
ReplyDeleteand by too i mean you
ReplyDelete