I couldn't help myself
It's just really exciting to be pregnant!! And I wanted to do what everyone else does on their blog and fill out a questionnaire. I will do this about every month, although I am thinking this should be recorded in a baby book or something. I do need to get one of those... Baby!
How big is baby? Last I read, about the size of a bell pepper. Always comparing baby to food... But you can't exactly tell I am pregnant, but I can definitely tell!
Total weight gain/loss: I have happily gained about 5lbs!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, everything still fits
Sleep: Most nights I get up 2-4 times to go to the bathroom and don't reach deep sleep, last night was pretty good though.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move for the first time!
Movement: I was listening to Taylor Swift on the radio when all the sudden it felt like my stomach dropped, plus a little punch from the inside. I immediately turned off the radio and put my hand where I felt it. I just sat there talking out loud in the car, "Whoa baby! Move again! That was crazy!"
Food cravings: More like what I can stand to eat. It has been getting better and I can't eat some things I used to at the beginning like a McChicken ugghhh. I eat ham and cheese hot pockets, ham and cheese grilled sandwiches, pizza rolls and mostly hot food. It's hard to buy snacks because I always want to eat hot food.
Food Aversions: We won't get in to that... I am starting to like milk again, but that sausage on the pizza I ate yesterday, ew.
Gender: We will know in 2 weeks exactly!
Labor Signs: Nothing at all
Pregnancy Symptoms: Still nauseous ever so often, sensitive to smells, tones of voice, touch, loud noises, oh anything really. Occasional achiness in belly, growing pains I assume. Feeling really full for about an hour after I eat even just a little too much. Headaches.
Belly Button in or out? Way in, always has been
What I miss: Being able to lay on my back for an extended amount of time, eating cereal and liking it.
What I am looking forward to: Having a belly!
Upcoming appointments/events: October 17 ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over eat, don't worry about finishing all the food, it's so not worth it.
Milestones: already mentioned!!
Bump Picture: Let me see if I can take a good one:
Maternity clothes? Not yet, everything still fits
Sleep: Most nights I get up 2-4 times to go to the bathroom and don't reach deep sleep, last night was pretty good though.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move for the first time!
Movement: I was listening to Taylor Swift on the radio when all the sudden it felt like my stomach dropped, plus a little punch from the inside. I immediately turned off the radio and put my hand where I felt it. I just sat there talking out loud in the car, "Whoa baby! Move again! That was crazy!"
Food cravings: More like what I can stand to eat. It has been getting better and I can't eat some things I used to at the beginning like a McChicken ugghhh. I eat ham and cheese hot pockets, ham and cheese grilled sandwiches, pizza rolls and mostly hot food. It's hard to buy snacks because I always want to eat hot food.
Food Aversions: We won't get in to that... I am starting to like milk again, but that sausage on the pizza I ate yesterday, ew.
Gender: We will know in 2 weeks exactly!
Labor Signs: Nothing at all
Pregnancy Symptoms: Still nauseous ever so often, sensitive to smells, tones of voice, touch, loud noises, oh anything really. Occasional achiness in belly, growing pains I assume. Feeling really full for about an hour after I eat even just a little too much. Headaches.
Belly Button in or out? Way in, always has been
What I miss: Being able to lay on my back for an extended amount of time, eating cereal and liking it.
What I am looking forward to: Having a belly!
Upcoming appointments/events: October 17 ultrasound!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't over eat, don't worry about finishing all the food, it's so not worth it.
Milestones: already mentioned!!
Bump Picture: Let me see if I can take a good one:
That was hard, but here is the best one I think. I may or may not be subconsciously sticking my belly out just a little. It feels so round and it is a funny/cool thing. Happy fall everybody!
SOOO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThis post makes me happy :)
ReplyDeleteYou're already a wonderful mommy!
Feeling the baby move is THE coolest thing ever, isn't it!??!?! Soon James should be able to feel it too :)
Love you!
I love this! Your cute little baby bump is just delicious :) I'm so happy for you, Cami!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute. I am sorry you're still not feeling well. I am glad you are starting to put on a little way. Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to read more of these. Also bonus..you don't have to worry about not sleeping on your back till you get further along. It's when the baby starts to weigh more than it becomes an issue. MAybe that helps a little
ReplyDelete