Happy Day!

We went to the doctor for our 20 week ultrasound today. Baby is completely healthy and growing according to schedule. 

How far along? 20.5 weeks or 4.5 months. I'm halfway!

How big is baby?Finally reached the banana size, total about 10 in. and weighs around 12 oz.

Total weight gain/loss: Pretty sure 5 lbs still.

Maternity clothes? Not yet.

Sleep: James surprised me with a memory foam mattress topper (awww heavenly) and I sleep SO much better

Best moment this week: Seeing baby!!

Movement: I feel movement just about every day, feels like little pokes from the inside out

Food cravings: I went to Target just to buy Fruity Pebbles and Reese's Puffs. I like cereal again!

Food Aversions: It changes every day, today I couldn't eat all the meatballs in my sub from Subway.

Gender: You wanna know?!

Labor Signs: I was continually told to relax my abdomen during the ultrasound and I didn't know how to! Then I told the technician that a couple days ago I woke up with rock hard lower abs, she said those are contractions and are completely normal.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I feel like a complainer on this question. Here it goes: nausea, headaches, emotional, aches, back pain, blurry vision, that's enough for now...

What I miss: Nothing really

What I am looking forward to: Having a belly! (yes, same as last time I took the survey)

Upcoming appointments/events: November 15 check up

Weekly Wisdom: Walking and/or exercising really does help

Bump Picture: Our camera charger is at my parents house in NM, in the meantime our cell phones will do. 



I am so happy, we are having a bouncing baby boy!

Comments

  1. SO EXCITED!!!!
    I'm so happy for you!
    What a lucky little man! Baby Showley :)
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! This is so awesome and I agree you do look great!! Can't wait to have another boy in the family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for a BOY! Congrats! And your little belly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, girl, you stick that little belly out! So sorry you've been so sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute Cam! Love you, Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! oh you are so stinkin' cute pretending to have a belly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts