A Reminiscing Sunday
I want to write a blog, I am just not sure what to write. I don't have any cool new pictures to share, but I do have a lot of thoughts. This can be annoying, but I have come to accept this is who I am. Well, James is making himself a milkshake right now. We don't have a blender, but we have a handheld blender, which takes a lot more time and effort. But he is diligent, and it sounds like he got the result he wanted. Bentley is laying on our new rug. It is from Costco, and it is awesome. It's a shag rug, an off-white/grayish white color, and really soft. Bentley isn't relaxing though, she is a little paranoid. James brought home a laser pointer pen and we're having a lot of fun watching her chase and pounce the little red dot.
I am just relaxing, listening to the peaceful music of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Last summer, my roommates and I would put on this music on Sundays. I was always excited for 4 o'clock to come around because that's when James got out of church. Toward the end of the semester, James started to come to my ward and then go to his afterward :) That was a fun and exciting time. It's hard to believe it's been a year since we graduated. We both loved BYU-Idaho, the teachers, friends, leaders, Spirit, and knowledge gained there have been such a blessing.
This week I have been thinking a lot about my friends, specifically the ones I met there. They are choice women, strong, happy, motivated, loving, and dedicated. They have all touched my life and helped me become better. I often think of how lucky I am, but I immediately correct myself. I know luck has nothing to do with it, but the Lord. In His wisdom, we were all able to meet at one time or another, to experience joy and sorrow together. I can't explain this, it is too difficult to find words. I am just thankful :) Thank you friends, I love you.
I am just relaxing, listening to the peaceful music of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Last summer, my roommates and I would put on this music on Sundays. I was always excited for 4 o'clock to come around because that's when James got out of church. Toward the end of the semester, James started to come to my ward and then go to his afterward :) That was a fun and exciting time. It's hard to believe it's been a year since we graduated. We both loved BYU-Idaho, the teachers, friends, leaders, Spirit, and knowledge gained there have been such a blessing.
This week I have been thinking a lot about my friends, specifically the ones I met there. They are choice women, strong, happy, motivated, loving, and dedicated. They have all touched my life and helped me become better. I often think of how lucky I am, but I immediately correct myself. I know luck has nothing to do with it, but the Lord. In His wisdom, we were all able to meet at one time or another, to experience joy and sorrow together. I can't explain this, it is too difficult to find words. I am just thankful :) Thank you friends, I love you.
(There must be a picture with Heidi, too... You guys have one?)
Comments
Post a Comment