Totally Anxiously Engaged
James arrived in New Mexico Saturday night and left this morning at 8:30. A lot happened this past week! It was wonderful. I will just give a quick run down:
Sunday: went to church, went "geocaching", got engaged! Dinner at Aunt Jeanette's
Monday: ring shopping, went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with Adam and Molly
Tuesday: engagement pictures by Jan, registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond (took forever)
Wednesday: registered at Walmart, went to an Isotopes game!
Thursday: met grandparents, dinner at Teofilo's with Auntie Patti and Uncle Carlos
Friday: french toast for breakfast and the goodbye
Throughout the week James was also looking at apartments for us in Minneapolis, we picked out our wedding colors and designed our invitations, and I turned down one more job that starting Aug. 15 in MN because once again my plans have changed! This week was so great, but I really was exhausted. I am so glad James was here and now it's weird that he is gone :(
We are planning on getting married around September 23 in the Albuquerque LDS Temple. The date is pending due to the days James will be able to get off of work. Luckily, he will come to NM one more time before our wedding. In the mean time, I will be here working at the dairy (just like the good ol' days) and teaching swim lessons. Oh, and planning a wedding!
This may seem to have happened fast, but I know that for me and James it is perfect. It makes sense, it feels right, and I am excited!
Sneak peek of the engagement photos:
These pics were taken at the temple on a beautiful afternoon. The sun was covered by clouds, but the lighting was pretty good!
This is the engagement ring we picked out. p.s. "He went to Jared"
This is the ring with the wedding band, I love it! I wish I could wear it all the time, soon...
Oh, Camille! Your ring is gorgeous and I laughed out loud at the "He went to Jared" part. Sounds like you are speedily on your way to wedded bliss. Haha. Thanks for texting me periodically during your crazy week! Good luck with everything. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned yet how happy I am for you!?!?!? I am SO excited!
ReplyDeleteJames is one lucky man :)
xoxoxox
Cami, dear! I am so happy for you! Also, I totally wore my band right from the get go cause I liked it better with the engagement ring. You're the bride... You get to do whatever the heck you want!
ReplyDeleteI am LOVIN' the ring :) You are soooo fast! It took Austin and I forever before got over our dread of the registering thing.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Cami! I love you!
That is so awesome Cami!! I am so excited for you!! The ring is gorgeous!! And so are you!! :) Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete