Congraduation!!

Friday, July 22 was a crazy, busy, amazing, wonderful, surreal day. Kelli, Taylor, and my mom were in Rexburg so that was weird to start off with (they are not usually there). But, it was also my birthday, and my college graduation day! It still doesn't seem like I won't be going back to Rexburg for another semester, but I am so glad that I am not. 

Here is Brother Flora, Brother Williams, me, and Brother Jensen. Three of my Humanities professors. They were all so proud of me! They are so awesome and I have learned a lot from them. I guess since I was the first Humanities major they were justified in feeling a little proud.

I was so happy that my family was there (minus dad and Shannae) I was really excited that Taylor came. He needed to get out of Los Lunas and see that there is much more to life than working at Dion's. So he will work at Jacob Lake, just following my footsteps. I hope he goes to BYU-Idaho too! 
James and I and Dwight and Megan (James' brother and sister-in-law) We all graduated at the same time! The timing of James coming into my life has been amazing. I'll just leave it at that for now ;)


Comments

  1. Cami! Congrats! I am so proud of you. Can't believe you're all done. I love this relationship between you and James and I am excited for your future. You have so much to offer any person, and job, well anything. You are amazing and so grateful for the friendship I get to have with you. Love you Ms. Cami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Yeah! Congrats on graduating. It is a pretty cool feeling. And I am so excited for you and your upcoming awesome adventures. You are great. Love you P.Willy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts