Home again, home again...

Jiggity jig! Well. coming home is different each time, but it is always wonderful. There are many reasons why I love coming home. I want to make a nice little (or big) list of things that I love and absolutely enjoy about coming home:

- My mom and dad: they are so funny and so loving! My dad is showing me pictures from his mission right now and from the MTC.I like looking at all of these old pictures it is so fun! I get really sentimental and for some reason it makes me feel like I have a bigger purpose in life. I know I am kind of weird :)

- Taylor: He is a very funny boy and it is fun hanging out with him, even though it's not for very long. I am trying to convince him to quit his job right now, he is burning the candle at both ends. I want him to go work at Jacob Lake, I think it will be good for him.

- Shannae: We went shopping together and she is definitely a middle school-er. She is very picky! She didn't used to be.She made sure we went to Hollister. At that age it is so important to wear certain brands and shoes and blah. I am so glad that's long over, but she is such a sweet girl nonetheless.

- The sun: On Monday morning I was so excited when I walked outside. The sky was so blue and the sun was shining and it was so beautiful! I literally skipped! I was so happy. Then it got really really windy on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The wind really spoils the sunny-ness. Yeah I know I am just making up words left and right. It's okay, I'm in college.

- Los Lunas Ward: I love everyone in my home ward, they are so great! They have really helped me become the person I am today. Going to church today was really good. Although I feel like all of the girls my age are married and having babies! I know that's not true but it seems like it to me.

- Time: I don't have homework, actually I do so that's a lie. Most of the time I come home between semesters so I usually don't have homework. Which means I have time to do whatever! I sleep in until 9 or 10. I don't really like that though, I feel like I have less energy when I sleep in that late. It is nice to get enough sleep every night. I think 9/10 hours may be a little too much though.

- Memories! I get to see old pictures and things I used to own. I love going through the old boxes in my room and remembering how I used to be. Looking at old letters or journal entries is so funny.

Being close to family and friends is really the best part about coming home. My cousin, Sara, is such an amazing cook! Yesterday we ate dinner at her house: homemade fettucini alfredo, broccoli, garlic bread, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Oh and I definitely know why I love dessert so much, my mom! She loves dessert more than I do, I didn't think that was possible, but oh, it is.

I miss Kelli though. She had a soccer game in Iowa this weekend so she couldn't come home. It is weird being home without her here. Shout out to my Kew girl! Love you! Apparently we are on the radio right now. Anyway, I am going to go enjoy the rest of my Sunday evening. The last day at home for 3 months. I can't wait to see Kaylee, Saunch, and Sam. This semester is going to be BOMB!

So I just proof read this post and it really seems like I am trying to write a paper. I want my blog to be more informal, and relaxed. Well, I will work on that, but until then: It is what it is.

Comments

Popular Posts