7 week break from school= family time!

Last night I watched "Minute to Win It" and "Wipeout." It was so awesome! I have time to watch TV. Wipeout was so funny. It's kind of lame that I was just sitting there watching TV, but I don't ever really get to do that, it was relaxing and very enjoyable. Honestly, Kelli isn't here anymore so I have to find things to do. The last 4 weeks have been so great with my family. Kelli got all packed up and my mom and I dropped her off in Alamosa, Colorado on Monday. It was hard to leave her there, but she will be playing soccer and she will have her friends there. I know that she will have so much fun. I do wish that she could come to BYU-Idaho with me, but I guess that is not where she needs to be right now.


This is on the 4 hour drive up to Alamosa, we were both wearing blue (not on purpose.) I love Kelli!!

This is my cousin's baby boy, Jonah. He is so cute! My mom is in the background hee hee. We were at the swimming pool. Can you believe I have only swam like 4 times since I have been at home?? Crazy.


My little sister Shannae is getting so big and I think she is so beautiful. She looks kind of silly in this picture, but I just love hanging out with her!




This picture has a funny story... We were driving around Belen running errands with Orlando and we stopped at the bank. Orlando ran in while we waited in the car. After a few seconds of sitting in silence I looked over at Kelli... She was sitting like this! We just died laughing. Yeah, these are the crazy things we do and I love it.



A couple of weekends ago my family took a trip down to Carlsbad Caverns and the White Sands National Monument. It was so fun! When we were in Alamagordo we decided to go to church before our drive home. Well in trying to find the way back to the main road we ran in to the intersection of Mesa and Idaho! I thought it was so funny. Mesa State and BYU-Idaho are my two colleges, so it was cool to see them on the same street sign.



Renae and Antonio met us at White Sands! Renae took a picture of all of us. Taylor didn't get to go because he had tennis and work :( It was great though. I am going to enjoy the little time I have left before I head up to Rexburg for another semester. By the way, I only have 3 semesters left! Yay!








Comments

  1. i'm excited to see you in a couple weeks! also, your blog layout be trippin' yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos! (and the blog address :) you are one of my favorite people :) you have a great family!
    Love you!
    Mama Ferrin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts