Successful End of Another Semester

"Happy is the heart that still feels pain
Darkness drains and light will come again
Swing open your chest and let it in
Just let the love, love, love begin
"

This song is great and I know how to play it on the guitar! Click on the lyrics and it will take you to YouTube where you can listen to it :) This semester went by so fast! Honestly! But I still have a few things to do before it's all finished so I am going to do this quickly so I can do some homework...

There are so many things I have learned about love this semester.

I can't find the exact quote, but a church leader taught that all that matters in life are those you love and those who love you.


Heidi and her Chemistry homework. Here we are...another late night in the library. Education is key!
Melissa, my roommate! We went to an Improv Comedy show: SO FUNNY!

These are a few things I love! My friends and school. I love Kelli and can't wait to be with her for a week starting Friday night. I realized that although love may seem like a vague term, humans have the capacity for love! I have never pondered love so much and it has proven to be a theme throughout this past semester.





Comments

  1. SUCH A GOOD SONG!!! Thanks for such a great semester this past one! You are the best and are one of my best friends! I love you and already miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts