Say What? 3 days of school left?!!

I remember always being excited for my birthday, this year I am more excited for the day after my birthday because it is the last day of school! Woo hoo I cannot wait, it doesn't seem like I will be leaving here so soon. I'm going to miss it! I finally found my memory card for my camera (in the couch) so I will be posting pictures soon. I just finished an essay and am now going to FHE. We're having a BBQ. I know this is a boring post, but I will do more later! It's been forever since I have wrote anything (my computer cord over heated and blew up or something...) My life has been as eventful ever, and I am ready for a time to breathe and just relax. Things are turning out good, better than I could have planned. Today is a good day!!

Comments

  1. Correction Cami, it makes you miss me even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best FHE ever!!!!(in yelling voice please).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts