A little time to spare
Not waste. I try not to waste time, sometimes it happens. This week I learned some valuable lessons. Some I have learned many times before and will probably have to learn again and again throughout my life. I do not need to worry. Everything will work out, but I often get caught up in the uncertainty of the moment and start to freak out. I had serious motivation issues this week. Homework was a struggle. IT IS SUMMER, and I'm in school, still. I started feeling overwhelmed, but then I calmed down and realized I am already half way through the semester. Also, it is so nice outside and I can do this! My parents are great. My mom tries to give me words of advice by saying "You can vent to me, but you have to keep going and finish it." I know mom! I love you, but I think that just makes me frustrated. I am not a quitter, I don't just quit things. And my dad, always makes me feel better somehow. With his light sense of humor and assurance that everything will be alright. So I learned that life is sometimes just hard, but my attitude and perspective can change everything. I started teaching swim lessons this week. I do love teaching kids how to swim, but sometimes it is hard for me to get excited about being in the water for 2 hours. I am having fun though, these kids are great. Also, my roommate Sam and I were talking last night about life, as usual, and it got me to thinking that I am not usually unmotivated about homework. So maybe this is just how I was this week, hopefully it is a short lived rut.
Comments
Post a Comment